Earn Extra Cash with Paymaya

What is Paymaya?

It is an app that lets you earn extra cashback and rebates, allows you to shop, book online, and other things you can do online. You will also get a prepaid virtual card for easy access to your online transactions. What I love about this app is that it will let you pay bills online, buy a discounted prepaid load, and earn cashback in every transaction you’ve made with this app.

In this blog, I’m gonna teach you some ways to earn extra cash, or let’s say how to save extra cash using this app.



1. Register and Get P50 using this code “r2f7um”

You must first create an account to enjoy the perks of using Paymaya application. Use this code “r2f7um” as an invite or referral code for you to get P50. You and your referred will both receive P50 after a successful application.

Don’t forget to use “r2f7um” as your referral code.

It is one way to earn extra cash by referring friends to use Paymaya.
You will receive a notification like this if you have already successfully completed the application.


2. Buying a Discounted Prepaid Load in the App

All you have to do is to transfer money from your bank or another payment gateway to your Paymaya account. 


I am using my UnionBank application to send money to my Paymaya account. I’ve been using Instapay to transfer funds with no additional charges.

And, I save extra cash when I purchase a prepaid load to my sim card. You can also use this platform to start a small e-loading business. You will get an instant 5% rebate when you purchase a prepaid load using this app.

See my transaction history.




When I purchase a P100 prepaid load, I’ll get P5 cashback and that is nice. No need to go to the loading station just to buy a load. Load yourself on the go!


3. Use #ScantoPay when buying something

You can use the Scan to Pay feature to pay something. The below example is when I purchase medicine from Mercury drug. I just informed the cashier that I'm gonna pay using Paymaya and just one click, I bought something cashless! Plus, I get a cashback! Amazing right?




What are you waiting for?

Download the Paymaya app now and don’t forget to use this code r2f7um to get P50 referral bonus!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.